Monday, June 11, 2012

Changed- I was 9 when I wrote this one!

Ok this is probably offiacially the stupidest song known to man, but I wrote it when I was 9, so cut me some slack ok?

CHANGED
V1: When I looked into your deep brown eyes and saw your smile-- i knew that we were meant to be-- the sun came out and the sky turned blue-- when you saw me and I saw you--
C: I just loved you for who you were, not just because you were popular. I felt a change, something rearranged because I knew... I loved you. (ooh ooh, oh oh)
V2: We met on the grassy land in front of school. I took a break and i had some fun. We laughed and talked in front of everyone. Just felt like the lonliness was gone (oh its gone)
C
Bridge: I just cant stand it anymore, gotta let it out, I love you babe, and thats what I wrote this all about. theres a little, small, big, huge change there is no doubt. I've been changed.
C (2 times)

so that's it, my first song ever. love it or leave it, its here, and theres more on the way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment